Stone and Chalk, Lot Fourteen
At the very heart and centre of Adelaide's innovation and technology precinct, Spence Club was lucky to host a LinkedIn and Personal Branding workshop at Stone and Chalk. We were joined by the wonderful Kerryn Page of Quisk, a branding, design and digital studio based in South Australia.
With a deep knowledge of personal and LinkedIn branding, as well as skills across the marketing sector touching on brand development,social media marketing and online marketing, Kerryn was a fantastic resource for our highly motivated members to gain an insight into optimising their online presence.
Kerryn ran the attendees through some examples of LinkedIn hits and misses, offered some actionable next steps on how to improve your showcase to the world and finished with key takeaway messages, including:
- The power of authenticity and originality
- The importance of adding value through your content
- That quality always wins over quantity, whether that relates to posts or connections.
- Spence Club is a diverse group, some chasing their dreams through their own independent ventures and others through existing organisations. But each remain united in their approach to best presenting themselves in the professional landscape, and with the rise of LinkedIn business uses, it was the perfect time to brush up on some skills.
· This event was verykindly sponsored by a number of organisations, with Stone and Chalk providing the venue, Quisk providing the expertise, and Howard Vineyard providing speakerand door prizes. The overall event was a real team effort and provided a wonderful informative value-add for members.